PRO COSARA in Paraguay
PRO COSARA - Asociación Pro Cordillera San Rafael
6290 Hohenau II
Allee Padre Guillermo Hütte f/José Asunción Flores
Telefon/Fax: +595 717-20300
Ansprechpartnerin in Deutschland
Ansprechpartnerin in der Schweiz
Verantwortlich für das Internetangebot unter procosara.org im Sinne des TMG:
Pro Cosara e.V.
Untere Straße 14
Vorstand: Mark Hoschek, Rebekka Maier
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart (Registergericht) unter der Nummer 720324
Our working site is located on the edge of the San Rafael Reserve, in the district of Alto Verá. If you would like to come see more of our work, are interested in volunteering with us, or just want to visit the Reserve, you can visit our site.
How to get to PRO COSARA
If in Encarnación, you have the option to take a bus from the terminal, the line is called Pastoreo. It's schedule includes one bus leaving Encarnación at 8:00 AM, and another at 11:30 AM.
If in Obligado/Hohenau, you can take this same bus line from the terminal there, one leaving at 9:00 AM and the other at 12:30 PM. This bus, from either Encarnación or Obligado, will get you to Ynambu, where a staff member will come pick you up to complete the trip to our site (about 10 km away). To return, the bus will pass the next day at 1 PM.
If you are coming by car, there are multiple routes you can take. Please see the downloadable map.
What is offered?
Services offered by the Hostettler Family
• A Pine cabin: 4 rooms, each with two beds, and one room with one bed. All rooms come with the necessary bedding. The cabin has two modern bathrooms, and a kitchen for use.
• For meals, bring your own food and use the kitchen, or choose to share meals with the Hostettler Family (offered at a variety of prices).
• A place to camp with tents, includes access to a modern bathroom and shower
• Mattresses and sheets are available for rent when camping
• 4 hiking trails within the Reserve
• Tour of the Reserve in a truck with a member of our staff
• Personal guide on the trails
• Nature center
• Swimming in the lake
For information on cabin, camping, and meal pricing, please use the contact information below.